The Oak Knoll Golf Course scorecard features a course map (with highlights of each hole), the rules of the course and yardage/par data. The new cards were designed by Ashland Parks & Recreation staff and offer information about other Ashland Parks & Recreation opportunities.
1. Each player must have a set of clubs.
2. Only 2 players and 2 bags per power cart.
3. Keep all carts 30 ft from tees and greens.
4. Tree wells—Relief is two club lengths and no closer to the hole, no penalty.
5. Do not remove range balls from range on course. Interior of range is OB. Range poles and netting are immovable obstructions.
6. Please replace divots, fix ballmarks and rake traps.
7. Oregon state law requires that all alcoholic beverages consumed at Oak Knoll MUST be purchased at the clubhouseNo exceptions.
8. USGA Rules govern all play.